The bay switch kit was designed to be part of a traditional electronic bay to arm and disarm devices using an arming screw. It features two 4-40 threaded thermal inserts on the bottom for mounting and two inserts in the front for side mounting.
The actual switch is a commercial single pole double throw style and can be wired to turn electronics on or off when installing the arming screw.
- bay switch switch housing
- one 3" 6-32 arming screw (customer cut to size for use)
- one SPDT momentary slide switch
- one 3/16" 2-56 machine screw
- one #2 internal lock washer
- one 1" x 3/32" heat shrink tubing
- one tie wrap
- Length mm
- Width mm
- Height mm
- Weight (assembled) 17g
- Arming screw center is located 6.35mm (0.25") from the bottom of switch housing
Templates Document 1