The 98mm Plug-In Bay is designed to install into a Wildman 98mm Nosecone coupler that has two 1/4-20 threaded rods running down from a pre-installed bulkhead at the top of the coupler. Once installed, a metal bottom stepped bulkhead is added and fastened down using 1/4-20 hardware.
The tray has four modular slots that holds two Perfect StratoLoggerCF altimeters, a MissileWorks T3, a MissileWorks RTx, and a quad 1S 750mAh LiPo battery carrier. A separate assembly mounts to a metal bulkhead and provides mounting and connections for four MissileWorks screw switches.
- one 98mm plug-in tray
- one quad MissileWorks switch assembly
- one MissileWorks T3 platform with GPS and antenna support
- one MissileWorks RTx platform with antenna support
- two StratoLoggerCF carriers
- one quad 1S 705mAh LiPo battery carrier
- All hardware, terminals, heatshrink, and wire needed for assembly