The 54mm Interstage Coupler Bay supports a Featherweight Raven 4 and GPS tracker. A DPDT switch is used to be able to power up both devices with a single arming screw through the air frame side wall.
The Raven4 platform has an integral 160mAh LiPo holder. The GPS platform mounts on the opposite side with a 400mAh 1S LiPo battery holder between the platforms. The top mounting ring incorporates a set of electrical connections and an access hole for the GPS antenna to go through.
- 54mm DPDT switch end cap with two sets of deployment connections (one set used for charge canister)
- one Raven4 platform with integral 160mAh 1S LiPo battery holder and battery cable
- one Featherweight GPS platform and battery cable
- one 400mAh 1S LiPo battery holder and retainer
- All hardware, terminals, heatshrink, and wire needed for assembly
- Diameter 52.5mm (2.07 inches)
- Length 6.5 inches (bay) and add 1.25" on bottom for charge canister.
- Weight 234g (8.24 ounces without batteries and devices)