38mm MissileWorks RRC2+ Dual Deploy Nosecone Bay Kit
The nosecone bay kit is a complete set of SMT Designs parts that can be assembled into a fully functional nosecone bay specifically for the MissileWorks RRC2+ Altimeter (customer supplies coupler tube, electronic device, and battery).
2 - 14 business days depending on order size
Thin wall O.D. 1.52"/38.6mm I.D. 1.40"/35.46mm (Blue Tube 2.0)
Thick wall O.D. 1.52"/38.6mm I.D. 1.37"/34.80mm (MadCow G12)
The nosecone bay kit is a complete set of SMT Designs parts that can be assembled into a fully functional nosecone bay specifically for the MissileWorks RRC2+ Altimeter (customer supplies coupler tube, electronic device, and battery)..
The electronics bay is completely self-contained with an accessible power switch installed in the cap at the rear of the bay. The cap also supplies mounting for a 1.5 gram charge canister/kevlar cord tie plate. There is a second set of posts that can be used for secondary deployment (second charge/cable cutter).
- MissileWorks RRC2+
- 400mAh 1S LiPo battery
- thin call coupler for nosecone that use a separate tube for the nosecone shoulder
- thick wall coupler such as MadCow coupler tube or Wildman filament wound fiberglass nosecones
Mounting to the nosecone shoulder is accomplished by three 4-40 threaded inserts at 120 spacing around the perimeter of the cap. One screw position is also the arming switch which can be installed at the launch pad by just raising the nosecone. A vent hole through the coupler and airframe can be added just above the arming screw.
- one 38mm Power switch cap
- device platform for the device
- battery holder and cables
- wire, kevlar cord, and all necessary hardware to assemble the bay
- one 4-40 flat head arming screw
- two 4-40 flat head screws for mounting the bay in the end of the coupler tube
Customer Supplied Parts
- One 38mm thin/thick wall 38mm coupler
- One MissileWorks RRC2+ Altimeter
- One 400mAh 1S LiPo battery
- Secondary deployment parts